As resolute personal injury attorneys, we are committed to helping you collect compensation for the following:
- Car Accidents: Car accidents produce the most personal injuries. From minor to major, hundreds of accidents occur every hour across the United States. If you have been involved in a car accident, it is crucial to contact a car accidents attorney for legal guidance. A car accidents attorney can help you collect damages for property damage, medical bills, income loss, and pain and suffering.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle accidents usually cause serious injuries. Since motorcycle riders are not fully protected like other drivers on the road, the injuries can be severe or even fatal. If you have suffered a serious injury due to a motorcycle accident, a motorcycle accidents attorney should be consulted. Seeking compensation for an accident involving a motorcycle requires the expertise of a motorcycle accidents attorney.
- Slip And Fall: Landowners, property owners, and property managers have the duty and responsibility to make sure their premises are free from dangerous or hazardous conditions. If someone slips and falls on a premises because of a dangerous condition, the property owner could be held liable for damages. If you or a loved sustained an injury due to a slip and fall incident, a slip and fall lawyer can assess your case and determine appropriate legal actions. It is not advised to pursue a slip and fall case without the help of a skilled slip and fall lawyer.
- Dog Bites: We all love our pets. However, sometimes our pets may not love the attention others may give them. As a result, dog owners have the responsibility to control their dogs at all times. If a dog bites or attacks a person, the owner could be held liable. If you have been attacked or bitten by a dog, it is wise to contact a dog bite injuries attorney. A dog bite injuries attorney can advise you on the best course of action.
- Medical Malpractice: If a medical professional fails to provide the standard of care that is expected, the patient can sustain a serious injury. If an injury occurs under the care of a medical professional, it is vital to contact a medical malpractice lawyer right away. Medical malpractice is a serious matter. As such, an experienced medical malpractice lawyer should be consulted.
- Wrongful Death: When a loved one dies due to negligence, family members are able to bring a wrongful death lawsuit. Surviving family members could be entitled to damages. For a detailed analysis, it is imperative to enlist the help of a wrongful death attorney. A wrongful death attorney can take the time to explain the process and steps of obtaining compensation.
The Michigan Advocacy Center serves and represents clients in Southfield, MI and surrounding areas.